Ma Petite Chou tagged me, so here goes:
1) I can't resist bargains, I'm drawn to sales racks like low-carb dieters are drawn to sugar, I'm still trying to wean myself off of this habit. I'm gradually learning that even when something is a steal, it's not worth getting unless I need it.
2) I was really over-weight in high school and college. It wasn't after I began working for a few years and I started low-carbing that I dropped most of the excess pounds. I'm no lightweight now, but not huge like I was back then. Not low-carbing anymore, although that's always good for post-binge recovery.
3) Green tea is my drink addiction, I drank it first to stay awake during the day, then I heard how it's suppsedly an appetite suppressant, in any case, it's good stuff and better than colas.
4) My favorite celebrity gossip blog is DListed.com, the language is raunchy, but after a while you realize its blogger doesn't take anyone seriously and the cuss words don't sting as much then.
5) I think everyone should stay home when sick, coming to work while still looking like death warmed-over and coughing and sneezing germs every which way is a bad idea.